There are primarily two types of content that people definitely hate – 1. Invaluable content & 2. Content written with incorrect grammar. With Ginger grammar check, you can scan your copy for grammar issues and rectify before publishing.
But before we detail the tool, let us know a bit more how good grammar helps your content.
Why grammar is so important?
When it comes to content, grammar plays a pivotal role. Without correct grammar, the content is received poorly by the readers. Honestly, nobody wants to read content where the writer cannot even put the punctuations in place.
This will directly affect your reputation as a writer and can even create issues in your relationship with clients. Incorrect grammar portrays you as someone who does not have a command over the language and this is not a good sign for any content writer.
It shows unprofessional behavior and hence, creating grammatically correct content is “mandatory”.
Since grammar is such an important aspect of content, there are many tools out there which have been designed to help writers master it.
Today, we are going to learn about one such tool. So, without further ado, let us delve deeper into Ginger grammar checker.
Ginger Grammar Check – A writer’s best friend
One of the famous grammar checker is Ginger. It is a freemium tool that can be downloaded on your system.
This software runs in the background while you write your articles and notifies you by highlighting the section where it finds a grammatical error. It is helpful since it allows you to correct your grammar in real time.
How it works?
By using AI based algorithm to understand the context of complete sentences, Ginger Grammar Checker uses technologically advanced, patented algorithm to identify & rectify grammatical mistakes.
Apart from that, it suggests edits for spelling mistakes and misused words with proficiency.
Ginger’s grammar check enhances your content in the same way a human would.
The tool can be used in the following ways –
- Adding it to Chrome – It acts like a Chrome extension wherein you can use the grammar checking features while writing on the web. Good for people who are using CMS editors for their blogs / website pages.
- Downloading the software – You can download the software on your PC, Mac. Additionally, the software is also available for Android and IOS. Once downloaded, it works in the background while you type in any of the word processing apps / software.
- On the web – You can also manually copy and paste your content into the Ginger website for checking the grammar. Though this is the least widely used method by regular users, you can do it just to get a flavor of how the tool works for you.
Advantages of using Ginger Grammar check
While correct grammar is one of the most obvious advantage of using Ginger, here are a few more benefits that come with it –
- It helps you write faster and better – Since the software works real time, it makes sure that your mistakes are corrected almost instantly. This ensures that your content is being proofread whilst you’re creating it.
- It comes with contextual spelling correction that ensures smart spelling suggestions. This allows for faster resolution and even corrects phonetic mistakes & irregular verb conjunctions as well.
- It imitates human style reading using AI and patent pending technology. This ensures that Ginger grammar check is able to understand the context of your content and suggest edits accordingly.
Premium features – Are they worth it?
As already stated above, Ginger is a freemium tool. Most of the features are free to use.
The only drawback is that they have a limit on how many corrections the tool will do. Also, features like smart synonyms & rephraser are not available on the free version.
So, for the average writers who do not need the advanced services, the free version should be enough.
However, if you’re a writer who needs to check a lot of content, then a premium plan might be worth it. This is particularly true for those freelance content writers who are working with multiple clients.
With unlimited grammar check, auto-correction, rephrasing & translation services, the features are quite good for the price they ask.
The translation service, in particular, has caught the attention of many. There is a dearth of tools that specifically target a language other than English.
Ginger is trying to fill the gap and can be an amazing companion for those who need to translate for their local readers.
With a support for about 40 languages, it is one of the most effective tools out there for translation services.
Now that you know about the features, let us know about their pricing. Below are the current plans and pricing available on Ginger’s official website. Please note that the offers are for limited period only and might change at the discretion of the company.
We have taken a snapshot from their website as of 22nd April, 2021 and the prices you see now might be different to what is being portrayed below.
Ginger grammar check is an important tool for today’s writers. It helps you write better and fast, ensuring 100% grammatically correct copies.
While there are many more tools out there, we have only used Grammarly as an alternative.
Both of them offer AI based grammar correction services that are more or less similar. However, paid features of Grammarly offer a few extras like plagiarism checker, albeit for a higher price.
Hence, if you are looking for reliable source of grammar check without pinching a hole in your pocket, you can definitely go for Ginger.
Would you like us to do a comparison of Ginger versus Grammarly? Let us know in the comments below.
Know about a tool that is as cool as Ginger? Contact us to tell about it and we will feature it here too!!
The editorial & admin team of Write it Right, helping to produce good quality, engaging and awesome content for the readers.